Troop 92 Toms River, NJ
We are chartered by Silver Bay Elementary PTO and currently have 17 scouts in the Troop, including two Scouts which recently made Eagle! We welcome all prospective scouts and parents to join us at a weekly meetings, in order to learn as much as you can about us, in addition to possibly consider joining us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We keep the site up to date with the details about the troop and its operations, so please check back often!
Troop 92 meets every Tuesday evening at 6:30pm in the rear cafeteria of Silver Bay Elementary School which is located at 100 Silver Bay Rd, Toms River, NJ.
Each month the troop goes on an outing. Typically for these we leave on Friday evening and return on Sunday.
Recent Trips include:
- Washington, D.C.
- Valley Forge, PA
- Gettysburg, PA
- Webelos Woods at Citta Scout Reservation
- Quail Hill Scout Reservation
- Winter Klondike at Citta Scout Reservation
Troop 92 attends a week-long summer camp each year. This year we went to Camp Ockanickon in Bucks County, PA. The Scouts earned Merit badges through the Dan Beard program.
- Karla August – Chartered Organization Rep., Troop Committee Chair
- Rich Cetta – Troop Committee Secretary
- Pam Rose – Troop Treasurer
- Heather Bubnowski – Advancement Coordinator
- Emily Stasiak – Fundraising Coordinator
- Chris Stasiak – Events Coordinator
- Camille Cruz
- Lisa Kalinowski
- George Rose (Scoutmaster)
- Pat McElroy (Assistant Scoutmaster)
- Patrick McElroy (Assistant Scoutmaster)
Youth Protection Training
Troop 92 places the greatest importance on creating the most secure environment possible for our youth members. To maintain such an environment, the BSA developed numerous procedural and leadership selection policies and provides parents and leaders with resources for the Scouts BSA program. Click here to learn more.